ClearNode is a pre-configured Raspberry Pi based AllStar, EchoLink & Digital Modes simplex node with an integrated low power UHF (or VHF) FM radio transceiver. Digital modes now include DMR, P25, YSF, FCS and NXDN.
ClearNode includes a free companion iPhone and Android mobile app to Setup and Control your node – from anywhere you have an internet connection.
You can also control your node connections using DTMF commands from your handheld radio.
Please email email@example.com with your choice of UHF or VHF – if we don’t hear from you, we will assume UHF.
UHF or VHF – $295.00 + $15 Ground Shipping (United States Only)
UHF or VHF – $295.00 + $25 USPS First-Class International Package (Canada Only)
UHF or VHF – $295.00 + $30 USPS First-Class International Package (United Kingdom Only)
*** Note: Since the UK’s exit from the European Union, the UK Goverment is now charging the consignee import duty on equipment imported from the US.
Duplicate Pre-configured SD Card – $20.00 + $5 Shipping (Note: You must be a registerd ClearNode owner to order a duplicate card.)
Replacement 5V/2.5A Power supply – $15.00 + $5 Shipping
The ClearNode Mobile App allows you to:
- Configure your AllStar, EchoLink & Digital credentials and settings
- Configure your ClearNode WiFi credentials without using SSH and Terminal
- Connect and disconnect your ClearNode from remote nodes, hubs, reflectors and Talk Groups
- Automate your connects and disconnects with calendar Timed Events
- Keep, edit and tag a catalog of the nodes you regularly connect to
- Control the integrated radio: Tx/Rx frequency, CTCSS codes, Squelch, Volume …
- Power down or reboot your ClearNode
- Play a delayed stream (~20 sec) of the audio traffic on your ClearNode on your mobile device
- Update the software revisions running on your ClearNode
- Find your ClearNode’s current LAN/WAN IP Address
- Control multiple AllStar & Echolink ClearNodes
What’s in the box:
- 1 x ClearNode with integrated UHF or VHF radio and mini antenna
- 1 x 120-240V – 5.2V / 2.5A power supply (US 2 pin only)
- 1 x Stubby SMA antenna
Hand held radio transceiver NOT included.
You must have a valid and current Amateur Radio Call Sign to purchase a ClearNode.
Android users: Please download the ClearNode Mobile app from the Google Play store BEFORE you purchase. Verify that ClearNode will install on your Android device.
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy: If you are not satisfied with ClearNode you may return it within 30 days of purchase, in its original packaging, for a refund of the purchase price.
Support is provided for the first 30 days, we may charge for Support Incidents thereafter.