ClearNode is a pre-configured Raspberry Pi based AllStar, Echolink & DMR node with an integrated low power UHF radio transceiver.
ClearNode includes a companion iPhone and Android mobile app to Setup and Control your node – from anywhere you have an internet connection.
You can also control your node connections using the standard DTMF commands from your handheld radio.
UHF – $295.00 + $10 USPS Priority Mail (United States Only)
UHF – $295.00 + $25 USPS First-Class International Package (Canada Only)
UHF – $295.00 + $30 USPS First-Class International Package (United Kingdom Only)
Duplicate Pre-configured SD Card – $20.00 + $5 USPS
Replacement 5V/2.5A Power supply – $15.00 + $5 USPS
For other International Sales contact: email@example.com
The ClearNode Mobile App allows you to:
- Configure your AllStar, Echolink & DMR credentials and settings
- Configure your ClearNode WiFi credentials without using SSH and Terminal
- Connect and disconnect your ClearNode from remote nodes & hubs
- Automate your connects/disconnects with calendar Timed Events
- Keep and edit a catalog of the nodes you regularly connect to
- Control the integrated radio: Tx/Rx frequency, CTCSS codes, Squelch, Volume …
- Power down or reboot your ClearNode
- Play a delayed stream (~20 sec) of the audio traffic on your ClearNode
- Update the software revisions running on your ClearNode
- Find your ClearNode’s current LAN/WAN IP Address
- Control multiple AllStar & Echolink ClearNodes
What’s in the box:
- 1 x ClearNode with integrated UHF radio and mini antenna
- 1 x US 110V – 5V power supply.
- 1 x Stubby UHF SMA antenna
Hand held radio transceiver NOT included.
You must have a valid and current Amateur Radio Call Sign to purchase a ClearNode.
Android users: Please download the ClearNode Mobile app from the Google Play store BEFORE you purchase. Verify that ClearNode will install on your Android device. We are currently working on release 1.20 for Android which supports the digital modes.
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy: If you are not satisfied with ClearNode you may return it within 30 days of purchase, in its original packaging, for a refund of the purchase price.
Telephone support is provided for the first 30 days, we may charge for Support Incidents thereafter.