ClearNode is a pre-configured Raspberry Pi based AllStar & Echolink node with an integrated low power UHF radio transceiver.
ClearNode includes a companion iPhone and Android mobile app to Setup and Control your node – from anywhere you have an internet connection.
You can also control your node connections using the standard DTMF commands from your handheld radio.
UHF – $280.00 + $8 USPS Priority Mail (United States Only)
UHF – $280.00 + $25 USPS First-Class International Package (Canada Only)
UHF – $280.00 + $30 USPS First-Class International Package (United Kingdom Only)
Duplicate Pre-configured SD Card – $20.00 + $5 USPS
For other International Sales contact: email@example.com
The ClearNode Mobile App allows you to:
- Configure your AllStar and Echolink credentials and settings
- Configure your ClearNode WiFi credentials without using SSH and Terminal
- Connect and disconnect your ClearNode from remote nodes & hubs
- Automate your connects/disconnects with calendar Timed Events
- Keep and edit a catalog of the nodes you regularly connect to
- Control the integrated radio: Tx/Rx frequency, CTCSS codes, Squelch, Volume …
- Power down or reboot your ClearNode
- Play a delayed stream (~20 sec) of the audio traffic on your ClearNode
- Update the software revisions running on your ClearNode
- Find your ClearNode’s current LAN/WAN IP Address
- Control multiple AllStar & Echolink ClearNodes
What’s in the box:
- 1 x ClearNode with integrated UHF radio and mini antenna
- 1 x US 110V – 5V power supply.
- 1 x Stubby UHF SMA antenna
Hand held radio transceiver NOT included.
You must have a valid and current US Amateur Radio Call Sign to purchase a Clear Node. Currently only shipping to US addresses.
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy: If you are not satisfied with ClearNode you may return it within 30 days of purchase, in its original packaging, for a refund of the purchase price.