The main new feature in this release is much enhanced WiFi Network Management, allowing much more definitive control of which WiFi Network Name is enabled, at the same time storing all your alternates in your Mobile App for future use.
- Command your ClearNode to scan for visible WiFi Networks
- Select from available networks and enter the WiFi Password, then activate the network.
- Manually enter Name (SSID) and Password
- Store a list of networks in your ClearNode Mobile App
- Disable WiFi networking on ClearNode so you can use Ethernet without having both networks active at the same time.
A handful of bugs fixed, including one affecting searching for available Echolink stations.
73 … Gerry.