Some much requested changes and bugfixes:
- Another round of improvements on WiFi Credentials Management – the “Manage WiFi Networks” now explicitly supports the two methods of storing credentials on your ClearNode – “ALL” and “ACTIVE ONLY”
- You can now configure your embedded 818 radio to use DCS encoding in place of CTCSS
- “usbrxondelay” is now controllable in “Adjust USB Audio Gain for VOIP”
- You can now configure AllStar inbound connection white and blacklists
- Timed Events now supports connecting and disconnecting Digital connections
- We’ve included explicit support for Zoiper and DVSwitch mobile – there’s a web page above that documents the implementation
- For our Canadian siblings – you can now change the CW ID timing from the 10 minutes required in the US
- You can also control the CW ID tone frequency and amplitude
- Some general changes to support the ClearRPT device.
Bear with us as we catch up with the documentation …
73 … Gerry.