This release is largely a follow to the previous 2 major releases. It includes bug fixes and improvements to the new functionality – many suggested by you the end users – keep ’em coming !
- Display “DMR Hotspot Password” on main Digital Bridge Setup screen
- Your Nodes refresh button checks MQTT state and conditionally restarts it
- Individual deletes on “Notifications from your nodes”
- Replace 1999 with the TG # in notifications
- Notifications timestamp now in local time
- Notifications now include sounds (you many need to reinstall your app)
- Last heard displays a timestamp
- Last heard indicates if MQTT is live or offline
- Added “Revert to last” and “Revert to ex-factory” to node setup
Have fun !
73 … Gerry.